The patient documents below are available for download in PDF format. This is the information we will give you on your first visit to our office. Before your first visit to our office, you can fill these forms out to speed up your appointment. We look forward to seeing you!Read More
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget. We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Please ask us about financing options, credit card payments and bank drafts. We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs.Read More
What Is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a specialized branch of dentistry that deals with the positioning of the teeth, jaw bones and joints, and chewing muscles. An orthodontist will determine the most effective way to correctly position the teeth and jaws to achieve the following:
* A graceful and effective bite
* Improved resting lip posture
* An aesthetically pleasing alignment of the teeth (“straight” teeth)
* A broader smile
* Improvement of the jaw profile
Lost Separators: If a separator falls out and you know where it came from, take a piece of dental floss and attempt to pass it between the teeth. If it passes easily and it is only a couple of days until the banding appointment, then no action is required. If the floss is tight between the teeth, then you need to come in and have the separator replaced.
Teeth Soreness: It is common for separators, braces, or new wires to cause soreness. Taking Tylenol or Advil before or after an adjustment appointment is helpful. Normally, any pain only lasts for a day or two.Read More
* If you are seriously injured – please call your doctor or go to the emergency room. The hospital may choose to contact us if there is damage related to your orthodontic appliances.
* If you are injured – please call one of our offices for help. Office hours and phone numbers can be found here. For automated emergency instructions, call our Clarksville office at (812) 288 6681.
* If you are experiencing severe discomfort – first try taking either Tylenol or Advil. If discomfort is still severe, don’t hesitate to call one of our offices.
Dr. Badger, Spiller, & Nicholson are dedicated to providing excellent orthodontic care in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. If you have questions concerning our practice, please do not hesitate to ask using our contact form.
Location: We maintain three offices for your convenience. The location, phone numbers and office hours can be found by selecting “Locations” from the main navigation. Each office is equipped to provide full treatment.Read More